Sunday 1 January 2012

1st January 2012

Happy New Year to everybody.
My new year started off a bit miserable. I was awake most of the night with terrible pain in my bones. Chris gave me extra doses of Oramorph (liquid morphine) but the pain did not subside. About 6am Chris called the out of hours Doctor. The Doctor came and upped my doseage of pain killers. The pain eased off a bit but continued with a certain amount. I was unable to get dressed as felt washed out from all the drugs so i spent the day in my pyjamas and dressing gown. I have kept dozing off all day.

Both Chris and I are tired as this is the second night without sleep because of my pain. Friday night Chris had to ring the Hospice for advice and also spoke to the Doctor.

As soon as i was able I phoned my Minister to ask him to pray for me. Whenever I get a lot of pain I ask for prayer as I know this helps. It gives me a peace which helps me cope with the pain or whatever i'm going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment