Monday 26 December 2011

27th December 2011

Had a wonderful Christmas with family, although was touched by sadness that Chris' Dad Donald wasn't with us this year. Christmas Eve we gathered at Mum's as usual because it would have been Dads birthday. Christmas Day My Parents, Chris' Mum, Chris' Sister and Nephew joined us four for the day. My Son James cooked us the most delicious Christmas dinner and everybody helped clear up afterwards. I was a lady of leisure. It was strange not to do anything on the day as I'm used to being in the kitchen.

Boxing Day: Had a restful day, woke at 11am when Chris brought my tablets and a cup of tea up to me. I got up and just rested by watching TV. Then at 11.30pm after we had gone to bed the bone pain started. Chris got me some painkillers and I tried to sleep but the pain just got worse so I got up and am writing on here. My little cat Lenny seems to know I'm in pain and has curled up on my lap exactly over where the worst of the pain is, meaning I have a living heat pad on my bones. I think animals are amazing the way they sense things. Another of Gods amazing creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment